Liver is one of the most critical organs in the body. It is located on the right side of the abdomen under the diaphragm and works like a chemical laboratory.It`s main function is secretion of bile which is essential for digestion of fats. Liver also produces enzymes which control the chemical processes in the body. Excessive eating, poor nutrition, bad food, alcohol consumption, drugs, overloading and viral infections cause liver damage. In such cases, Naturotherapy helps in regenerating the liver.
- Warm water enema.
- Beets, lemon, papaya and grape juice, radish juice and carrot juice are very useful.
- Raw nuts, almonds, home made cheese, sprouts and steamed vegetables like papaya, bitter gourd, beets may follow the milk and fruit diet. Salt, sugar to be reduced.
- Add tender neem leaves, flowers to your diet at least twice a week.
- Application of alternate compress to liver area.
- Pranayama, deep breathing twice every day.
- Exclude alcohols completely.
- Plenty of liquids, vegetable soups and complete bed rest in case of jaundice and hepatitis.
- Exclude all fats, fried foods,smoked foods, cakes, creams, pulses, legumes and all kinds of meat.
- Instead of full meals, take frequent fractional meals every 3-4 hours.
- Mud packs, mineral water drinks and mineral bath diminish inflammation.