Prostate is a male gland situated at the base of urinary bladder to facilitate passage of urine. It also plays an important role in sexual life. Mostly men above 50 are prone to prostate related disorders like inflammation of the prostate gland, difficulty in passing urine, increased urine frequency during sleep at night, pain in the hips or lower back. Prolonged sitting, constipation, excessive sexual excitements adversely effect the prostate gland. Surgery is needed as a last resort.
- Subsist on water every hour when awake mixed with one tsp. of tulsi juice.
- Enema once a day to clear bowels.
- Follow a plain light diet from the fourth day onwards. Dinner should consist of steam cooked vegetables only.
- Add pumpkin seeds to the diet and exclude spices, flesh foods, fried foods, sauces, condiments, cheese, potato, brinjal, radish, salt, pepper and anything sour or irritating.
- Regular drinking of honey water is the best natural preventive measure.
- Hot and cold application on and around prostate gland.
- Alternate hot and cold baths (10 min : I minute).